You may wish to download the PDF version on the following link Lunch Menu January 2019 choices
Please find below the online menu form and all the information required to allow you to pre-book your child’s school lunch. Please pay online, using ParentPay in the App dashboard. The cost of a school meal is £2.00 per day. The Government are currently providing all children in Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 with a free school meal.
The menu below covers three weeks and gives choices between a hot or cold meal. Please take time to look at the menu with your child and wherever possible encourage him/her to decide on the meal they prefer.
We are hoping by doing this that changes will be kept to an absolute minimum. Meal changes from last term’s menu are identified by the star symbol. Other meals have been chosen due to their popularity.
• The copy of the online ordering form will be sent to the school, and you should also receive a copy of the completed form into the email you inputted in the form -Please make sure you check your Spam folder for the email.
• The deadline date for replies is Friday 9th November. Your choices will then roll forward week by week until we initiate the next seasonal menu change. If you decide to order a cold choice, please indicate your choice of sandwich filling each day. It is possible to have a cold option one day and a hot meal another day.
• To help with the administration of meals it will be beneficial if you could make a note of the choices or check the email to remind your child of their choice each morning. A table illustrating weeks and dates is shown below the form.
• Unfortunately it will not be possible to constantly change choices from week to week. Please note that any alterations to your pre-booked meals will only be taken between 28th Jan – 1st Feb 2019.
• Deadline for all menu choices is Friday 9th November 2018.